Monday, April 4, 2011

TOPSHOP

Spring Summer film 11 trends film TOPSHOP video 95, 2011




 behind the scenes at the photoshoot  in the same season TOPSHOP video 94, 2011





Although I know the first is very (too) shocking, sketchy and agressive, I think It looses a bit the TOPSHOP feeling. If instead of the powerful colourful garments, they had another line more into grays, and dark tones, the video would match perfectly "All Saints" spirit. 
I prefer the behind the scenes video, were the naiveness and bucolic but trendy mood is kept.


I think the first video is just a consequence of how hard is Topshop trying to be more High street Fashion, and that is as well reflected in the prices that keep raising although the materials offered don't worth it. I will feel fake, if I say i don't buy in Topshop, however, I am quite curious to see what step in next for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment