Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Camillo Buchelmeier, pictures

I would like to share with you another photographer that i found and love!
All the images and text are from http://www.satellitevoices.com/












"Photography is a weird process. You approach aspects of reality and you alienate at the same time. Things become something else. It is a metamorphosis. I am like a transmuter," introduces Camillo Büchelmeier.








Satellite Voices: Please introduce yourself.
Camillo Büchelmeier: Me, that’s Camillo. I live in Munich, I do photographs. I’ve worked in Paris, too. The older I get, the more simple my pictures have become. That’s good.  Some weeks ago I did a grainy blurred picture of the moon. It looks like somebody had sprayed a little white paint on black paper. I love it. It’s general and peculiar. It’s a lot.
SV: What makes you smile?
Camillo Büchelmeier: The seriousness of cats. And also if a light bulb blows out.


No comments:

Post a Comment