Monday, March 7, 2011

HORSES IN FASHION

Horses, are one of the most amazing animals that nature has given us. This animals have some of the essential characteristics that make something fashionable, They are elegant and gorgeously shaped, and They have both strength and freedom. That is maybe the reason why They are frequently used in fashion shootings, They come across as a feeling of wanting to shout and be breathless at the same time.




Hermes for this summer has put across this equestrian look for all his collection. I think that even not having many of the trends  (only the use of suede, and leather), it can't never be out of fashion as horses can't neither.








This picture it was the picture during the 70's, here Bianca Jagger doing riding a white horse, doing an awesome entrance in studio54.



Love the belts all around the body, not only in the waist and hips.










We have seen fringes for two seasons already, so watch out, try to incorporate this into your closet.


I can't help myself, doing my research for this post I bumped into this picture which made my day.
So here it is for all of you, to make you smile :)


For my wingman and another person who loves horses and adores anything equestrian and definitely have this elegant look, and for some unicorn obsessed freak, sorry for not putting a corn into this pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment