Sunday, June 26, 2011

ANDRES, the bodyguard

When I was in Spain this past weekend, I did my homework and that is: buy Vogue (Spain) and drink it. Towards the end of the magazine I found one of our international most handsome man, Andres Velencoso. 


I found him in a photo shoot together with Erin Wasson called ¨El Guardaespaldas¨or as you may say ¨the Bodyguard¨. Very nice the title, It evokes the movie produced in the 90´s where Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston fell in this love between a star and her official protector. 
I really think Andres Velencoso was the most convenient male model for this little photographic story, and no, I don´t mean it because he is dating the huge star Kyle Minogue; but beacuse his beauty is very masculine and sober, he transmits this sense of protection and respectfulness women are desperately looking for.

Alexi Lubomirski - Photographer
Erin Wasson - Model
Belen Antolin - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Ben Skervin - Hair Stylist
Yumi Mori - Makeup Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment