Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Today's look

 Get the look of Arizona Muse


Yesterday while I was searching images for another project, I found Arizona Muse, one of my favourites models with this look. What I like about it is the simplicity it has, everyone is able to do it.
I also find beautiful the combination of this 80's eyebrows style which provides masculinity, with the 40's-50's hairstyle that tells what a woman you are.








+











Marilyn Monroe 50's and Brookeshields deutsch vogue 1984


You don't have to be a make up artist to combine a few elements and come up with this look. 
What do you need? only three things...


1. Vivid Red lipstick
Christian Dior
2.  Bronzer, terracota tone
Guerlain
 3. Eyebrows pencil
Lancome





photographer: Josh Olins,
 Stylis: Lucinda Chambers, 
Make up artist: Sally Branka

No comments:

Post a Comment