Sunday, May 15, 2011

a RED touch


Red like black are never out of fashion
Two days ago in my way to uni I kept bumping into this colour, it was worn in shoes, bags, hats, or any garment... I also saw then the red total look, which I found too scandalous.

 Anyways here are some examples of the street style right now is regarding this striking, outrageous colour.




I absolutely adore this Loewe bag...
Loewe one of the most prestigious brands in Spain (I would say is like saying Mulberry in the U.K) have been producing a very juvenile line for more or less 10 years now.
Today is a fashion statement specially for accessories (BAGS!) that the rest of Europe can't no longer ignore.




As you can see in the two outfits above you don't have to look extravagant to look chic with this colour, a pair of trousers and shirt/t-shirt is more than enough.


Hats, nails and jewelry, very important, pay lots of attention to the little details.

No comments:

Post a Comment