Tuesday, August 9, 2011

25 FALL/WINTER TRENDS

Here all the trends for this Autumn, winter. I will mention all of them today, and I will go through some of them in detail during this month, before we have to talk the next season.
I know is a bit late, but when I was seating in my sofa waiting, about to put my bikini and go to the beach, It made no sense to talk about coats, and fur, and knitwear... But I am ready now! I have selected the 25 most common features, so you have plenty to choose from.


1. DARKNESS: BLACK 
Colette Dinigan
 2. LEAD APPROACH
Emporio Armani

3. TOTAL RED
Alberta ferreti
4. BLOCK CLOURS
DKNY
 5. BLACK LACE & LINGERIE 
Dior
 6. FUR ACROSS THE BODY
YSL
7. 40's SOPHISTICTION
Douglas Hannant
 8. 60's VERSUS 70's
Aquilano Rimondi

Chloe
 9. CLOAKS
Bill Blass
10. PARKA MANIA
Altuzarra
 11. TUXEDO REFERENCE
Christian Sirano
 12. BIG TROUSERS
Douglas Hannant
 13. SADOMASOCHISM
Louis Vuitton
14. THE RUFF


Chloe
 15. WRIST BRAGGING
Zac Posen
 16. BOHEMIAN LOOK
Dior
 17. PRINTS
Anna Sui
18. TARTAN
Red Label, by Vivienne Westwood
19. ZHIVAGO STYLE
Dennis Basso
 20. FEATHERS 
Badgley Mischka
21. OVAL NECK
Zac Posen
22. ACUTE ANGLES
Bottega Veneta
23. BUTTONS & TASSELS
Alex Mabille
24. EXTRA LARGE (XL)
Vanessa Bruno
 25. METALLIC TASTE
Charles Anastasse

No comments:

Post a Comment